Welcome to my ACCOUNTABLITY and TRANSPARENCY documentation section. One of my goals is to make it easier for businesses to get all the necessary documentation. Like, becoming a Benefit Corporation. I pride myself on making ALL my documentation open source, freely available, and open for use by others.
Below are the links to all the documentation for my businesses. Feel free to use as needed and please don’t hesitate to ask any questions.
Getting an EIN
Obtaining an EIN sounds difficult, but in reality it’s as simple as filling out a form on the IRS website. Make sure to save the EIN in a safe location for future use as it can be a bit difficult to track down the number later if you lost it.
General for Benefit Corporations
When registering a business, I highly recommend becoming a Benefit Corporation. Check out my blog post on Why Benefit Corporations Matter for more information.
- How to Become an Oregon Benefits Corporation 2016_10_10 (pdf)
- Oregon Benefit Corporation Reporting Requirements 2016_10_25 (pdf)
Legal and Tax Documents by Company
Art for Everyone PDX | 501(c)(3) Non-Profit
Note – Art For Everyone PDX is a non-profit, Copy of IRS Form 990-N is included in Org Docs
- Organizational_Meeting_2017-11-18 (pdf)
- By-Laws_2016-11-18 (pdf)
- Annual_Conflict_of-Interest_2016-11-18 (pdf)
- 501c3_2016-11-30 (pdf)
- Form-990-N_-2016 (pdf)
- ARTICLES-OF-INCORPORATION_10-17-2016 (pdf)
Diane Freaney LLC IRA | Oregon Benefit Corporation
Duncan Farms LLC | Oregon Benefit Corporation
Note – Duncan Farms is an investment in DMF IRA LLC so it is not included on the Schedule C form.
- Articles_of_Incoporation_AMENDMENT_2016-10-25 (pdf)
- Operating_Agreement_With_Appendices__2016-11-18 (pdf)
- Articles_of_Incorporation_2014-6-17 (pdf)
Emerson Street House | Oregon Benefit Corporation
Gallery at Emerson Street LLC | Oregon Benefit Corporation
- 2016 AMENDED-ANNUAL-REPORT_2017-3-6 (pdf) (pdf)